- Backpack – LARGE ENOUGH to hold a snack, a lunch, their papers and their folder. Please have your child’s name on it.
- Lunch box - Please have your child’s name on it.
- Snack bag – Children have a morning snack every day. We ask that you keep their morning snack separate from their lunch box. Please have your child’s name on it.
- Sharpened pencils
- 2 packages of Crayola 16 pack – 1 for September and another to be replenished later in the year
- 1 package of Crayola 10 marker pack
- Large Glue Sticks - While these items are on sale, please buy extra glue sticks that can be replenished throughout the school year.
- Change of clothes – shirts, pants, underwear, socks in case of any accidents or spills. Please put the clothes in a zip lock bag with your child’s name on it.
- Beach/Bath towel with your child’s name on it – we will have rest time and the children will lie on their towels. Please have your child’s name on it.
- Regular size pencil box – Please have your child’s name on it. This should be able to hold your child’s crayons, markers and glue sticks.
- Headphones for the IPads. Please have your child’s name on it.
If you would like to donate any of these items to the kindergarten classrooms here is a list of items we use throughout the year:
- Hand sanitizer
- Dry Erase Markers
- Paper Towels
- Disinfecting wipes
- Clear Paper cups
- Small/large white paper plates
- Glue Sticks
- Colored copy paper
- Colored Tissue Paper
**We would encourage you to bring in the supplies on the first day of school for grades 1-5 (The day before Kindergarten starts), Please keep backpacks home until your child’s first day!**
Mrs. Kalianiotis and Ms. Rosenthal