Dear 2nd Grader,
Here is a list of school supplies we would like you to bring in September. We hope you have an enjoyable summer! Remember to practice math facts and complete the reading file folder project so we can collect it in the fall! We look forward to seeing you in September!
*If you find that you are experiencing hardship getting these supplies, please email your child’s teacher BEFORE the start of school in September to let her know. Thank you!
Required School Supplies:
- Pencils – AT LEAST TWO 24-count boxes (One SHARPENED box to keep and one to give to the teacher to be used later). Fort Ticonderoga pencils are best!
- One box of crayons – 24 count
- Pencil box that fits markers, colored pencils, crayons and scissors
- 2 pocket folders:
- 1 red folder (social studies)
- 1 yellow folder (writing)
- 1 green folder (reading)
- 1 blue folder (science)
- (homework folders will be provided!)
- 1 box of colored pencils (12 count)
- 1 box of markers (8 count)
- 2 thin highlighters
- One wide-ruled 1-subject spiral notebooks
- 2 pairs of scissors (labeled with your name)
- A pack of thin black dry erase markers
- A pack of glue sticks
- Headphones labeled with your name (small ones from the dollar store are perfect)
- A box of tissues
- A pack of baby wipes
Please feel free to drop off supplies before the start of the school year.
Classroom Wish List:
We are looking for the following items to be donated to the classroom. They will be kept by the classroom teacher and used as needed. Any supplies you can donate are appreciated – thank you!
- boxes of pencils
- paper towels
- erasers – pencil top
- glue sticks
- colored pencils
- thin-tipped dry erase markers (black only please)
- baby wipes
- thin highlighters
- colored copy paper
- extra headphones