Your child should have the following items for his/her first day at school:
- Backpack – LARGE ENOUGH to hold a snack, a lunch, their papers and their folder.
- Lunch box
- Snack bag - Please be sure to keep your child’s snack separate from their lunch box because they go to two different areas.
- 2 packages of Crayola crayons (16 pack) – 1 for September and another to be replenished later in the year.
- Glue Sticks - While these items are on sale, please buy extra glue sticks that can be replenished throughout the school year. Please send in two or three glue sticks in September.
- Regular size pencil box – please have your child’s name on it. This should be able to hold your child’s crayons and glue stick.
- Fiskars scissors - Please make sure your child’s name or initials are on it.
- Change of clothes – shirts, pants, shorts, underwear, socks in case of any accidents or spills. Please put the clothes in a ziplock bag with your child’s name on it.
- Beach/Bath towel with your child’s name on it – this will be used for rest time and the children will lie on their towels.
- A roll of paper towels, box of tissues, package of baby wipes
If you would like to donate any of these items to the kindergarten classrooms here is a list of items we use throughout the year:
- Hand sanitizer
- Paper Towels
- Disinfecting wipes
- Paper cups
- Small/large white paper plates
- Plastic spoons
- Colored copy paper
- Dry Erase Markers
- Cotton Balls
- Glue Sticks
- Large plastic ziploc bags
Mrs. Kalianiotis and Ms. Rosenthal