The following items will help each student be prepared and organized for the valuable learning we do every day.
- Backpack – LARGE ENOUGH to hold a snack, a lunch, their papers and their folder
- Lunch box
- Snack bag
- 2 packages of Crayola crayons (16 pack) 1 for September and another to replenish later in the year
- Large glue sticks (preferably not the purple gluesticks) While these items are on sale, please buy extra glue sticks that can be replenished throughout the school year. Please send in two or three glue sticks in September.
- Clear, square sandwich container or a regular size pencil box - please have your child's name on it. This should be able to hold your child's crayons and glue sticks.
- Change of clothes – shirts, pants, underwear, socks in case of any accidents or spills. Please put the clothes in a Ziploc bag with your child’s name on it.
- Beach/bath towel with your child’s name on it. This will be used for rest time and the children will lie on their towels.
- Roll of paper towels
- Paper plates
- Box of tissues
- Package of baby wipes
Mrs. Kalianiotis and Mrs. Webster