Dear 2nd Grader,
Here is a list of school supplies we would like you to bring in September. We hope you have an enjoyable summer! Remember to do your summer math and reading so we can collect it in the fall! We look forward to seeing you in September!
*If you find that you are experiencing hardship getting these supplies, please email your child’s teacher BEFORE the start of school in September to let her know. Thank you!
Pencils – AT LEAST TWO 24-count boxes (One to keep and one to give to the teacher to be used later). Fort Ticonderoga pencils are best!
- One box of crayons – 24 count
- Pencil box that fits markers, colored pencils, crayons and scissors
- 5 pocket folders:
- 1 green folder (reading)
- 1 yellow folder (math)
- 1 red folder (social studies)
- 1 blue folder (science)
- 1 orange folder (writing)
- (homework folders will be provided!)
- 1 box of colored pencils (12 count)
- 1 box of markers (8 count)
- Two 1-subject spiral notebooks
- 2 pairs of scissors
- Thin black dry erase markers
Classroom Wish List:
We are looking for the following items to be donated to the classroom. They will be kept by the classroom teacher and used as needed. Any supplies you can donate are appreciated – thank you!
- boxes of pencils
- paper towels
- tissues (as many as you can spare – we always run out!)
- erasers – block or pencil top
- glue sticks
- colored pencils
- Thin-tipped dry erase markers (black only please)